Commercial Real Estate Financing
Finance Your Commercial Real Estate with Tribal Wealth Funding
Commercial real estate financing is not a one-size-fits-all venture. Investors – often under the form of a business entity – love to invest in commercial real estate. You could lease out space and collect rent from shops that operate within your property, making it an income-generating property. Examples of this include shopping malls, retail centers, office complexes, hotels, manufacturing compounds, and other buildings
To very carefully match the client’s goals to our product, Tribal Wealth Funding offers a wide variety of options for you to choose from. Our specialized funding caters to customer’s needs active in all types of different business niches. These financing packages can help you whether you are looking to invest, build, restore, or resell the property. All our solutions encompass every step of the process, from acquisition over development to construction, including renovations and even repurposing older buildings.
These Are Your Financing Options
- Conventional Loans are tried and trusted, normally providing you a choice in terms from 10 to 20 years. The payment scheme is amortizing, with fixed interest rates. What makes these loans a favorite for many investors and entrepreneurs is the lack of prepayment penalties.
- CMBS Loans look very similar to conventional loans. The difference lies in the restrictions put on the deal’s prepayment options, as a trade-in for more competitive interest rates.
- Construction Loans allow your enterprise to grow step by step by leveraging the equity from your investment’s previous phases to fund your project’s continued development.
- Bridge Loans are the ideal solution for investors interested in renovating properties. This type of loan provides financing to cover properties short-term while under reconstruction for resale or refinancing. Great added value can be created when improving a property’s amenities and utilities.
- SBA Loans provide leniency to small businesses with proven growth potential by allowing them to purchase operational facilities. The interest rates and terms on this type of funding are usually very flexible and generous due to their government backing.
- FHA Loans provide funding for entrepreneurs investing in properties that participate in federal housing programs under the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD.)
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing gives an existing company the chance to expand by raising funds for certain projects or acquiring land. Combining equity sponsoring with more traditional funding is the key. On top of this uniquely flexible solution, this type of financing can provide a business entity with more generous returns than conventional corporate debt.
- International Financing is situated at the highest level of investments, assisting people charged with developing large-scale global projects. Allow Tribal Wealth Funding to connect you to the sovereign high-dollar financing opportunities you require to support your international business opportunities.
Please contact us today for more information on your ideal financing option. No question is insignificant when finding the perfect solution. Our associates are ready to help you with your application. We can help you establish the relations you need, so don’t wait any longer!